Build Your Career at Intech Southwest Services
It's our people that are responsible for making Intech Southwest Services the successful company that it is today. We have accomplished this by assembling a team of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals who are challenged every day to work hard in order to exceed client expectations.
Intech Southwest Services Core Values
- Respect for the Individual
- High Client Satisfaction
- Excellence in Everything We Do
- True Partnerships with Our Supplier/Partners
- Economics in All That We Do - Spend Less Than What We Make
- Community Service
Intech Southwest is a growing information technology company that specializes in networking, private cloud, storage and client computing for our valued customers. For over a decade Intech Southwest has specialized in turn-key solutions and customer service for several or our clients. We sell solutions from key manufacturers such as Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Microsoft and VMWare. Our team of technical experts provides assistance to our customers both before and after the sale.
Intech Southwest offers a competitive salary structure and a comprehensive benefits package. We offer health insurance, dental/vision, life insurance, 401K and paid vacations as well as accrued sick time. We have a professional work environment that encourages learning and training is provided.
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meets minimum sales quota monthly.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Cold-Calling
Intech Southwest Services
San Antonio, Texas 78240
$15.00+ /hour Plus Commissions if minimum met
Employee Full Time
Years of experience
1+ to 2 Years
High School or equivalent
Our company is searching for a highly skilled and motivated Computer Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong understanding of desktop operating systems, routinely thinks outside the box to solve problems quickly and understands what impeccable customer service is all about. The Computer Technician will be responsible for ensuring each department achieves key metrics, repairing computers and performing technical and system diagnostics as required. If you are a CompTIA A+ certified professional that’s interested in joining a collaborative team, please submit your application today.
Provide technical assistance and resolution as necessary
Set up new computer systems and perform routine maintenance
Ensure that Internet security software is updated and running properly
Maintain computer equipment and software to ensure secure and efficient operations
Repair computer hardware and servers as required
Test and implement new software programs for the company
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
2+ years’ experience as a Computer Technician or Desktop Support Specialist
Current CompTIA A+ certification
Strong understanding of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
Able to read and understand technical manuals
Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively
The ideal candidate should have a good driving record, be willing to learn new skills and have a good grasp of computer terminology and operations.
Intech Southwest offers a comprehensive benefits package and is one of the largest technology companies in San Antonio. Apply online at Indeed.com and come grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Computer Repair: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Technology Product Specialist
Intech Southwest is looking for a Technology Product Specialist to engage with Hewlett Packard, one of our key manufacturing partners. This position will be responsible for being completely familiar with the Hewlett Packard business line of desktops, notebooks, printers and client software. This individual will provide demonstrations of the product line, assist in driving sales and educating customers on how the products are used.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for HP Personal Systems products
- Drive selling activities around HP Elite and Specialty products
- Drive all communication of Personal Systems programs, promotions, rebates, etc.
- Maintain sales opportunity funnel and activities log
- Understand Intech Southwest sales team training needs and communicate to PBM and Navigator program manager
- Drive a minimum of one HP product-based training for reseller sales team each quarter
- Attend kick-off training held during Fiscal Q1
- Attend monthly training conference calls/webinars
- Schedule and hold update calls with HP Partner Manager twice monthly
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant experience
- 2+ years of PC sales background with end-customer sales experience
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate, and educate teams to produce results
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
Intech Southwest provides a comprehensive benefits package including paid health care, 401K, paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Please apply online at indeed.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $64,000.00 /year
Technology Sales: 1 year
Product Support: 1 year