HP Proactive Management delivers cloud based device analytics, reports, and insights, for management and planning with HP TechPulse. Plans include our Service Experts, who utilize HP TechPulse and leading, cloud-based uniﬁed endpoint management tools to do the day-to-day management on your behalf.
If you are short on IT resources, you can leave the arduous task of securing, monitoring, and managing your multi-OS devices in the capable hands of our specialized Service Experts, who use HP TechPulse and industry leading cloud tools to help proactively anticipate problems and ﬁx them before they occur—freeing up your IT staff to focus on other priorities. You can offload as little or as much of your device management as you would like.
• Optimize and secure multi-OS devices
• Address potential issues before they become problems
• Lighten the load on IT with specialized HP Service Experts
• Insightful analytics and reports from HP TechPulse
• Security policy monitoring
• Uniﬁed endpoint management by HP Service ExpertsDelivery Speciﬁcations
• HP Service Expert availability: - North America: English support available Monday through
Friday (excluding HP holidays) from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MT.
- Latin America: English and Spanish support available Monday through Friday (excluding HP holidays) from
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: English, French, and German support available Monday through Friday (excluding HP holidays)
from 8:00 to 6:00 p.m. CET.
- Asia Paciﬁc, Japan: English and Chinese support available
24 hours a day; Japanese is supported 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Japan Standard Time, 7 days a week (excluding HP holidays).
• Devices managed by HP will have a software client installed to collect information related to the device. For retail systems, an additional software client will be installed to collect information related to the retail peripherals. User-sensitive data including credentials, ﬁles, content, and personal data will not be captured. Collected data will be stored in a secure cloud repository.
• HP Service Experts provide a uniﬁed endpoint management service to customers with HP Proactive Management Enhanced and Premium.
• On request, HP Service Experts will add or remove managed users, devices, and applications, generate reports, and attempt to remotely lock or wipe data from missing or stolen devices for customers with Enhanced and Premium accounts.
• Establish an account with an HP representative or HP reseller
• Install software client on your devices
• Automatically or manually enroll devices using the instructions provided by HP
• Submit a request for the addition or removal of managed devices
• Request the deployment or removal of applications
• Ensure compliance with software application licensing requirements
• Review hardware, software, and other reports and respond
• Request data deletion on devices that are reported missing or stolen
• Troubleshoot common end-user support issues before escalating
to HP support
• Roll back OS updates in case of failure
• Renew, change, or cancel the HP Proactive Management account
• Authorize partners to access or manage the account, if applicable
• Computers running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Apple OS X® or higher
• HP Slice G2
• HP retail systems running Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise 12,
and IoT Enterprise) including:
- HP RP9 G1 Model 9015, 9018, 9115, 9118
- HP MP9 G4
- HP RP5 Model 5810
- HP Engage One
- HP Engage Flex Pro, HP Engage Flex Pro-C, HP Engage Go,
and HP Engage Go Mobile
- Select HP & Epson branded receipt printers, barcode scanners,
and magnetic strip readers
• HP Chromebox Enterprise G2, HP Chromebook Enterprise 14A G5,
and HP Chromebook Enterprise x360 14E G116
• Systems used to access the HP TechPulse portal must meet the requirements listed at HP.com/manageability-services
Terms and Conditions
See HP Proactive Management terms and conditions. This service can be ordered as part of an HP custom solution agreement. When the service is ordered as an HP Care Pack service, HP Care Pack terms and conditions are also applicable. The SLA provided by your HP reseller or HP sales representative will include the terms and conditions of that agreement. HP Proactive Management with HP TechPulse cannot be resold or transferred to another company.
For More Information
To learn more, contact your HP partner or sales representative, or visit our website at HP.com/manageability-services